Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Where have I been?

Well, I have been busy.  Busy working on my 'to do' list finally.  Things are picking up a pace and I'm feeling all nervous at the opportunity to change things at last.

One of the reasons is because I now have a huge list of things to do!  And very few of them are fun.  So, I need to make sure I get that balance right between having time out and gettings these things knocked off the list as well as keeping up some exercise.  Of course, it is also a good opportunity to test out more yummy chocolate.

They say moving house is the most stressful thing, so am not looking forward to it in the way I perhaps should.  However, I am really pleased that we will get other things sorted as a consequence.

So, I will be back more regularly, but for now there is a lot of things on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment