Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

It has been a long time.

Well, it really has.  I have been busy focusing on other areas of my life for the last few months.  As a parent, I don't get a lot of time to spend on things that aren't directly related to being a parent.  That includes slumping on the sofa of an evening, of course.  That is directly related to the amount of hassle and energy-sapping antics my four year old has been up to throughout the day.

Anyway, I just popped in to say that I really miss having a bit of a rant or cathartic outpouring on here, so I may start it up again soon.  However, I am making no promises.  Every time I think I might get around to doing something fun for me, someone decides to get ill in the house or part of the house ceases to function.  

I am determined though, so you never know.  Now, there's suspense for you!  I am not sure if you find a new post on here in the near future that it means that I have achieved world domination or that I have given up trying.  I will try to make it obvious either way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment